Sunday, 22 May 2016
- This is common practice to provide free goods to the customers. Free goods can be inclusive or exclusive.
- Sales order is created as usual.
- Inclusive free goods: e.g. 1 unit out of 10 units is free. So, if a customer is ordering for 10 units, 1 unit will be given free and customer will pay only for 9 units.
- Exclusive free goods: e.g. if a customer is buying 10 units, he will get additional 1 unit free. So, if a customer is ordering for 10 units, 1 unit (additional) will be given free and customer will pay only for 10 units. Exclusive free product can be either same as ordered product or can be a different product.
- In the sales order, free goods (item category TANN) are displayed as a sub item of the original item.
- Free good procedure is assigned to combination of sales area, document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure.
- Free goods procedure is created in the same way as we create pricing procedure, listing/exclusion procedure etc using condition technique.
- Free goods – condition records are created using tcode VBN1.
- In condition records we can control, if free goods are delivered alone or with main item.
- Calculation type for determining free goods quantity. E.g. company is offering 3 units of free goods for 100 units ordered. Customer orders 212 units.
- Pro rata: free goods quantity is rounded. Free goods quantity = 212*3/100 = 6.36 = 6 (after rounding)
- Unit reference: Ordered quantity is rounded down as per condition record quantity. Free goods quantity = 200 (rounded down)*3/100 = 6
- Whole units: checks if ordered quantity is multiple of condition record quantity. Free goods quantity = 0 as 212 is not multiple of 100.
- We can create our own calculation rules using VOFM tcode.
- For item category TANN, if
- Pricing field (in item category configuration VOV7) is maintained as blank (no pricing): there will be no pricing (zero) for free goods.
- Pricing field (in item category configuration VOV7) is maintained as ‘B’ (Pricing for free goods (100% discount)): and maintain condition type R100 with requirement 55 (free goods) in the pricing procedure, then sales order will have 100% discount for free item.
Thursday, 12 May 2016
We can determine partner determination procedure by using the transaction code VOPA.
In the business different people interacts to make a transaction with the business while making transactions with the business every partner performs certain roles those are called as a partner functions.
Depending on the partner type every partner fulfill certain mandatory partner functions. SAP determines relevant partner functions automatically to relevant partner object type.
Flow: Customer master, Sales, Delivery, Billing, Document header and items.
A) Partner Types.
He performs partner functions like Sp, Sh, Bp, Py.
Partner Functions (FA- Forward Agent).
3) Contact Person (AP)
4) Sales Employee(PE)
Authorized Partner to release the order
Contracts are release by raising sales orders.
In the business one specifies partner is authorized to enter and to release contracts.
At Header level( sales document) there is a control by which system carries out checks against partner whether he is authorized to release the contract.
Partner type(KU) and Partner Functions( AA- Sold T party) to release the contracts.
Aw- ship to party to release the contracts and this partner functions assigned to partner determination procedure (kab).
Partners to check credit limits:
We define partner functions
kb- credit representations both belongs to partner type pe(personal)
1) Define Account Group( OBD2)
2) Assign Number range key to Account Group (OBAR)
3) Define partner determination procedure for customer master.
a) Define partner functions
Path: Img -> sd -> basic functions -> partner determination -> set up partner determination -> set up partner determination for customer master.
Click on partner function control button under dialog structure
Partner Function Name Partner type error
sp sold to party ku 07
sh ship to party ku 07
bp bill to party ku 07
py payer ku 07
partner type Pe
Km credit manager pe 09
kb credit represent pe 09
b) Define partner determination procedure.
c) Assign partner functions to partner determination procedure.
d) Assign partner determination determination procedure to account group.
e) Assign partner functions to account group.
For sales document.
a) Define Partner functions to sales document header
1) Define partner functions
img -> sd -> basic functions -> partner determination -> setup partner determination -> set up partner determination for sales document header
2) Define partner determination procedure.
3) Assign partner functions to partner determination procedure
4) Partner Determination procedure assignment.